Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOD's please go here!

Discussion on MOD's please go here! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question MOD's please go here!

Hii all I just wondered if I could get one more chance to be a forum guardian because i have learned of my fails. And I have learned to not repost Vac,wall,zoom,shop,auto pots, pet power hacks only to get more thanks and higher post count. And I will stop posting in the thread if I don't got some usefull to say. And I will stop reporting the old posts and threads. Please I promis to DON'T do those things so I said i wont to anymore.

AND TO THE MOD'S so are mad at me please don't be...
Old 08/01/2008, 18:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas875 View Post
Hii all I just wondered if I could get one more chance to be a forum guardian because i have learned of my fails. And I have learned to not repost Vac,wall,zoom,shop,auto pots, pet power hacks only to get more thanks and higher post count. And I will stop posting in the thread if I don't got some usefull to say. And I will stop reporting the old posts and threads. Please I promis to DON'T do those things so I said i wont to anymore.

AND TO THE MOD'S so are mad at me please don't be...
lol that made me rly laugh XD u joined later than me for example but i got not even 21% of your post count. And idc about thanks. Why?? because i know spam is useless, thanks too. I think a forum guardian should be a rly educated person who also knows what i knew since i joined this community. OFC he should be a bit flamer too like kiki sometimes (not too offensive, just right), otherwise its not a guardian its an elf
A real forum mod has not to learn this imo.
BTW before u ask or if someone thinks i wanna be one---NO im too busy and im sure here are better ppl for this job, but i seriously think thomas, its not you.
Old 08/01/2008, 19:00   #3

can i be a forum guardian now, seems i sent you my application a while ago
Old 08/01/2008, 19:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi77 View Post
lol that made me rly laugh XD u joined later than me for example but i got not even 21% of your post count. And idc about thanks. Why?? because i know spam is useless, thanks too. I think a forum guardian should be a rly educated person who also knows what i knew since i joined this community. OFC he should be a bit flamer too like kiki sometimes (not too offensive, just right), otherwise its not a guardian its an elf
A real forum mod has not to learn this imo.
BTW before u ask or if someone thinks i wanna be one---NO im too busy and im sure here are better ppl for this job, but i seriously think thomas, its not you.
U meen that i cant be a forum guradian?

and btw go check ur pm
Old 08/01/2008, 19:27   #5

elite*gold: 20
Go pm vyn since vyn is the one doing guardian. No need for public asking/begging.
Old 08/01/2008, 19:33   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
I close this 'cause... no way.

You said why you reported so much... not important things and that shows me that you have calculated it.

You know about the rules and you haven't followed them.

I'm not here to breed somebody.

Best regards

Vyn
Closed Thread