Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A few packet questions......

Discussion on A few packet questions...... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A few packet questions......

a long time ago some person posted that the Mu Online proxy hack...Wild Proxy... would work to make a hit hack for 2moons. though it never normally worked i beleive it can if you can just change the hit packet to 2moons. any1 agree? if so does any1 know the packet? i know there is at least 1 person in these forums that does, but i know it doesnt mean he'll let any1 know it.
Old 07/21/2008, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 20
one hit would work differently here, cause GM's kill something by just making there atk more then the hp of the mob, so you would have to change your dmg dealt im pretty sure.

anyway i would doubt a packet used for another game would work here, and if it doesn't work nd you tried it your likely to get banned.
Old 07/21/2008, 19:44   #3

sorry i dont know if we are understanding each other.... i mean i want the packet the your 2moons client is sending to the server when you hit a mob. like it might start like C1 07 D9... i would just want the part that says its a hit. i think the way the hack worked was when your client sent a hit packet it would send the same packet x number of times. so really its more of an attack speed hack kinda.
Old 07/21/2008, 20:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin852 View Post
sorry i dont know if we are understanding each other.... i mean i want the packet the your 2moons client is sending to the server when you hit a mob. like it might start like C1 07 D9... i would just want the part that says its a hit. i think the way the hack worked was when your client sent a hit packet it would send the same packet x number of times. so really its more of an attack speed hack kinda.
you want something like in flyff long time ago?
a programm which sends packetes to the 2m server that you did a aoe attack with very big damage, every 0,5 seconds?
the effect would be that all monsters which you can see would die and you would get a lot of exp..
thats really difficult dude
Old 07/21/2008, 21:26   #5

thats about the gist of it but really all you need to know which packet being sent was the packet saying you hit a monster, cept it wouldnt be exactly how you said. instead it would send a packet to the server say you hit this/these monsters many times. should be possible to do through proxy with gg bypassed now.
Old 07/21/2008, 21:41   #6

elite*gold: 20
oh so you want someone to give you the packet? i thought you meant using some hack from another game >.>

well why can't you get the packet yourself? do you have a working decrypter?
Old 07/22/2008, 03:46   #7

ok firstly the mobs are likely to have packet rotation,

therefore there is not going to be one packet which is a hit packet,

there will be a different packet every time you hit a mob (and this will change when you move to the next mob).

if they did not do this... which i am pretty sure they have, then you would need a packet decryptor first anyway as all the 2moons and dekaron packets are encrypted.
Old 07/22/2008, 05:03   #8

hehe just get your own packets