Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2moons account Banned?

Discussion on 2moons account Banned? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2moons account Banned?

hi i am new i don't know what happend but i was playing 2moons for 1years and half and i worked very hard for My character i spent many months playing. I was playing this afternoon and i exit game to go for a sleep. after that i tried to open launcher but i can't it stuck at the icon with 2 swords and i was unable to load any acclaim page. I MEAN WTF i reinstal my client but nothing at all i don't know what happened. i hope my account not banned cause i worked so hard for my char and i don't want to loose my char. this is not fair if i got banned.
Old 07/09/2008, 20:06   #2

you wont find any pity here as it is a hacking site
Old 07/09/2008, 20:10   #3

i think european ipīs are blocked som of my guld can play u need a proxy server of the usa and the problem is finish...but i think i play now dekaron eu but i need a bot, to farm dilīs
Old 07/09/2008, 23:02   #4

ok all fixed back i can login to the site and in the game
Old 07/09/2008, 23:29   #5

elite*gold: 20
so raz are u mprat? Lol by the look of ur post it seem like it x.x also why is it not fair if u get ban? Your hacking so its fair XD dont tell me u dont hacked when ur posting on this forum XD