Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible help!

Discussion on Invisible help! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisible help!

Hey, will someone be kind and tell me where in the csv files i can find the colon for invis hack?, for mobs or character, ty for any help
Old 07/05/2008, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Dont fuking double thread post on the same question and this is no question section.
Old 07/06/2008, 04:27   #3

yeah i am just letting you know now, the invisibility hack is strictly to be kept private due to the public abusing it etc so i don't think anyone is going to tell you how or where to look
Old 07/07/2008, 12:19   #4

#infraction for posting in wrong forum
#topic moved
Old 07/07/2008, 12:23   #5

invisible?. on mobs?.
Old 07/07/2008, 14:09   #6

i think he mean somethin for protect himself for the mobs so that they do not attak him
Old 07/07/2008, 15:29   #7

I think he was asking for invis while running hack as I dont believe you can invis the mobs but then somebody else with more knowledge could answer better then me.

Like the others have stated that the invis hack and some other goodies are staying put in the UG, and I like it that way. Even though I dont have it I dont need it cause I only use vac in smart places.

The other day i seen a vacced zone into draco and just stand there at portal while 6 monsters running at x2 run over to him and just running around him. Needless to say 6 people who also zoned in and was at teleport was were saying they were sending SS of him.
Old 07/08/2008, 03:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriellaa View Post
I think he was asking for invis while running hack as I dont believe you can invis the mobs but then somebody else with more knowledge could answer better then me.

Like the others have stated that the invis hack and some other goodies are staying put in the UG, and I like it that way. Even though I dont have it I dont need it cause I only use vac in smart places.

The other day i seen a vacced zone into draco and just stand there at portal while 6 monsters running at x2 run over to him and just running around him. Needless to say 6 people who also zoned in and was at teleport was were saying they were sending SS of him.
yeah me too, only go where u wouldn't go if u were hacking ^_^ and as for ur invisi hack just experiment and if u get it successfully working don't release it to the pub ^^