Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to fix the hack w/o downgrading

Discussion on how to fix the hack w/o downgrading within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink how to fix the hack w/o downgrading

Hi guyz..!!Anyone know how to fix the hack without doing the downgrading thing.ty
Old 06/30/2008, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Wrong section. No QUESTION. Click to post question next time.
Old 06/30/2008, 17:53   #3

#infraction for posting in wrong forum
#topic moved
Old 06/30/2008, 19:39   #4

why do you want to use the hack on the current version? the old stuff is working perfectly.

also there are already TONS OF vac hackers out there, that even the vac hackers start to not find any mobs anymore lol

no point to get more vac hackers onto the game, so its good that this might stop at least some people to not use hacks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DownGrading Dekaron EXTREME!
12/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Guys is it possible to downgrade dekaron xtrm to ver .14 and still be able to play with all the bugs and stuff we had in this version? if yes how? thx in advance! =]
Need help with downgrading the version
07/10/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
well ok, i was looking at a tutorial by mastershouter or w.e his name is, and it said I had to change my history config from 3.0.5 to 3.0.2, and then start the launcher and let it combine datas and junk, and when it gets to 3.0.4 i was supposed to exit out. I did everything i weas supposed to do. Well, heres the problem. It goes straight to 3.0.5...there was no 3.0.3 or 3.0.4....it just starts patching to 3.0.5 right away.
downgrading gg
04/03/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i've managed to downgrade gg to 1059 and can use uce with no bans, currently working on getting old client to work if anyone wants to help pm me
Emulation/Downgrading (PSP)
03/14/2008 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Is it possible to downgrade my black PSP with TA-082 (IC1003) MOB with firmware version 2.71? If so how, and if not how can I make it to were I can run emulators on it? I've read that it's impossible ( :mad: ) but from what I've read these posts were from 2005- early 2006, so I figured it might have become a possibility. I got my PSP around 2005. So please help? :) -waterskill