Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED HELP PLESSE

Discussion on NEED HELP PLESSE within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy NEED HELP PLESSE

Hey I wanted to say need help plesse .SInce i Startet hacking on 2moons i have some issues, If i press on the 2moons Start button Gameguard loads up. But then the Game dosn*t start can someone help me plesse? I would really appreaciate it thank you ;=) and SOrry if i Have posted in the wrong forum ;=/ And i also Re-installated the Game 3x Still the same problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
br trainer for july 28 enny one plesse help
09/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
DOS ENNY ONE HAVE PLESE HELP WILLING TO PAY FOR A WORKING ONE :D
WTF ????? WHAT WHERE WHY UG HACK????ANSWER PLESSE
07/24/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
OMFG well i dont really know if anyone here is going to belive what i saw about 10mins ago, i mean it was totallly FUCKING CRAZY IS ThIS A UNDERGOUND HACK DUDES????? OK THIS IS WHAT I SAW I WAS USING EASY HACK Mc Pets one and was bussy lookin for vc's BaronS for DF and had 3% tnl at phyton well suddenly i run into some dude with a lvl 130+ SET +7 And i thought wtf is going on so i was thinking well hi pt?..... hes like Ok but dont tell no one u saw me i was like ok . +I...