Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Personal IP blocked (DekEU)

Discussion on Personal IP blocked (DekEU) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Personal IP blocked (DekEU)

Heya,

It seems that Gametribe has blocked my ip. Maybe coz i had too many banned chars lol.

What to do now?

I already tried to login with a proxy but GG detects that and dont let me load the game. And i changed my mac address but that didnt worked either.

So maybe some has any suggestions?

Thx
Old 05/28/2008, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Reinstall the game/Delete registry/Use another email adress while registering a new account/Also the proxy you use could be banned. Try to use another. There could be hundreds of possibilties, but at least a few suggestions from my side.
Old 05/28/2008, 23:48   #3

try to use your-freedom in this link:
Old 05/29/2008, 00:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlaw188 View Post
try to use your-freedom in this link:
i dont need a new account, i know that way. I just try to figure out how to bypass my ip block. (Its not penalized!)

But thx for reading an giving an answer.
Old 05/29/2008, 02:30   #5

hi i had the same problem with a ip ban so i did the old cmd thing with renew release ip and did my router also and im back on now but at first i forgot my router so if u use a router and forgot about it to theres your answer hope i could be of some help
Old 05/29/2008, 03:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by menteltheo View Post
hi i had the same problem with a ip ban so i did the old cmd thing with renew release ip and did my router also and im back on now but at first i forgot my router so if u use a router and forgot about it to theres your answer hope i could be of some help
That's a good way of changing ip.

The one i ask you to check not to open account, just use the software Your-Freedom which introduced inside. It will change your ip. But free version is limited to 1 hour per connection. Reconnect every hour.
Old 05/29/2008, 11:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by menteltheo View Post
with ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew i get the same ip back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlaw188 View Post
That's a good way of changing ip.

The one i ask you to check not to open account, just use the software Your-Freedom which introduced inside. It will change your ip. But free version is limited to 1 hour per connection. Reconnect every hour.
well that was the first thing i tried and as i said gameguard dont let me log in when i use proxy

Edit:
got it to work to login with proxy but still the same .This IP has been blocked.
In the registry i didnt found a usefull entry of dekaron or gametribe.

Even the support of gametribe have no clue what happened loool. Very strange
Old 05/30/2008, 09:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
well that was the first thing i tried and as i said gameguard dont let me log in when i use proxy
I've been using it since BMR no error at all.