Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass problem!

Discussion on Bypass problem! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass problem!

Can anyone help please? when i click launch on bypass after checking Bypass CRC check only, the game doesnt start at all, but when i look in task manager i see dekaron.exe, what am i doing wrong?? i have already done the unpacking and moved the files to data folder,am i missing something? i deleted my old CRC folder and made new one empty but game still not starting please help!
Old 08/11/2011, 11:44   #2

same
Old 08/11/2011, 13:31   #3

OMG i will reinstall the game . After the update i cant fix the problem at all . This the problem is not i cvs file. Old client...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BYPASS problem plz help
06/13/2011 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
i open with my bypass and come this :( someone know what i need too? :confused: plz help sry for bad english. i no want premium . when then free plz.
problem with the crc bypass
10/01/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
can any one relog servers while using the crc bypass?
[Problem] Bypass
09/13/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
i downloaded the dragonica eu bypass.. but after i used it i cant connect to game channel. i can login but when i choose a channel nothing happen. i played without hacks and the game worked perfecrly. i installed the game again in another folder without using the bypass and it works, so i know that the problem is in the bypass. Thx for reading and helping :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Bypass Problem?
07/22/2009 - S4 League - 22 Replies
Hallo ich hab ein Problem mit dem neuen bypass Ich benutze den Injector von den "MafiaCoders" und die ddl datai"cHz" also der start klappt alles prima doch nach so 15 minuten oder so kommt so ein crash wurd es jetz gefixt bei"s4league" oder liegt es an mir?`" Hier ein bild von dem Crash , Ich hoffe ich habe es richtig hochgeladen hehe^^ MFG Plunda
problem with that New bypass
07/11/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Problem with the New bypass YouTube - Help