Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monsters dont attack

Discussion on Monsters dont attack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Cool Monsters dont attack

Hi,

i have the usa folder added to my data folder and ATM i lure the max mobs to me and all the akris on the map........BUT

how do i edit the folder so only the akris follow me and not the maximum mobs that can follow you

what number is it that i need to edit in the monster.cvs file to set them back to moral accept the akris?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i cant attack monsters using my script please help me
06/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi my script wont attack monsters i am using cofr33dom here is my script please help me tell me whats wrong with my script thanks for reading here is my scriptwhile true loot item Meteor loot item DragonBall loot item GoldBullion
Crespo Vac hack, why does monsters attack me?
12/06/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I was witth friend in crespo C and some monsters didnt attack me and most of them attacked me when i used vac hack why ? :S
My Agbot is dont attack untill monster attack him
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I use Agbot and he is not attack untill monster come and attack him. after monster attack him he is starting to kill like 20 seconds and after again dont attack. how can I make him attack always?
How to kill monsters without getting attack
05/03/2008 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
I made a little Movie to explain it ... i hope u can understand it HERE DOWNLOAD or watch here : >>>HERE<<<
my t bot dont atk monsters
11/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey all after i installed my t bot i made a script a tomb stone 1 and then my bot go and attack a monster only 1 hit and then run to another monster and i made in the fight option don't give up a snatch unless its dead and still the same error any solutions please ??:(