Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my data.pak file

Discussion on my data.pak file within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my data.pak file

ok, this is final, no trying to bargon me with anything. but tonight i will be uploading my data.pak file... it will be on a random website that you haft to sign up too, and it will be one i have made so NOONE without my permission will be able to put there hands on it =) but for ingame cash i will be selling my data.pak file 150mill per person. you give me the cash in full upfront then i send u a link to the file via email or P.M. on EPVP

do not try to bargon me down in prices, 150 mill dill flat, nothing less, cash only. i will switch to abadon if you play there, just p.m. me the account that you want me to sell too, make sure you have the cash on it. also dont beg for the data.pak file i will just ignor beggers...

How to get the file:
p.m. me on here and i will talk with you

i accept cash offer of 150mill dill ONLY nothing less!

i accept NO items cash ONLY

DONT begg, you will be INGORED!

my file includes:

python and ALL higher lvl maps / all D.G's vaced and no damage taken

no adds but you still get the bonus exp

auto pots for ingame pots aka the pots you can buy in the general store same as scrolls
Old 04/16/2008, 20:33   #2

Good luck.
Old 04/16/2008, 20:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfanoob View Post
Good luck.
lol thanks, if people want it they will buy it, no one elce is going to releace it.. so yea. i dont talk to beggers. and i have gotten way to many messages for me to releace the file, so i am releacing it, but people have to pay me to get a link =)
Old 04/16/2008, 20:39   #4

I don't think anyone is going to "buy" your pak.
Old 04/16/2008, 20:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfanoob View Post
I don't think anyone is going to "buy" your pak.
lol then you think wrong, i got about 6 people who are waiting for there orders to come in from the dill farmers =)
Old 04/16/2008, 20:47   #6

haha paying 150m for something that most lightly wont be working anymore within a month. Plz remove this topic . dumb posting spotted
Old 04/16/2008, 20:52   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
what a lot of bullshit. selling a data.pak with vac looooooooooooooooooooool. So many tuts outa here how to do it.

Vote for close topic
Old 04/16/2008, 21:01   #8

i make winhex script in like 10 mins for that and 150m dil is like 70 euro! we dont suppport scam.

topic closed.
Closed Thread