Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing the time of Skill!

Discussion on Changing the time of Skill! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing the time of Skill!

Hello I wanted to know if you have to change the time of skill. Example a skill Blind jab give it + defence for 4 seconds, is to change these 4 seconds to 50 seconds?
Old 04/13/2008, 23:53   #2

elite*gold: 20
hmm i dont think u can change the time eefect of buffs, havent tried it tho, but u can change how many times u can use the skill b4 server-side cooldown starts
Old 04/14/2008, 06:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
No solution to that meanwhile...Its server sided.
Old 04/17/2008, 20:26   #4

elite*gold: 0
how much time do you have before the server-side cooldown starts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
changing skill animation?
09/10/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
hello, (i hope i posted it in the right section if it's wrong please move it) first of all i'd like to explain what i'd like to do..... i want to change the animation of arrow vulcan... (since i read that "mermaid sprite" actually only is a edit / remove of stuff like arrow vulcan / sonic blow) i already tried to look at the sprites in my data (which i got from extracting the grf files) but all the sprites that i could actually open were head gears / some player sprites but i coulnd really...
[QUESTION] skill time/regen time pointer
12/10/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
hi question is: how to change all skill timer/regen timer at once and static addresses in ayoris trainer there are boxes for it but i am using the EU version and there they do not work i also wrote into the RA root address topic that i can't find it for EU (i know how to get pointers and how to single edit skills/weapons/radar/etc) i already found some static addresses but they do not work ^^
Changing SV disconnect time.
10/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Dear fellow 1337 haxorz, My dreams of botting overnight have come to a screeching halt. Though I have managed to get ScriptVessel working very nicely, I always get disconnected over a short amount of time. And it's not lag, because I look at the screen and there was no lag. I heard that ScriptVessel had a disconnect time, and I tried to follow anasatia's guide but I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about, and his english was bad. (No offense to you, anatasia). So...
Changing Skill Icon
10/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is there a way to change the skill icon? I know to edit the DDS file but i want to change the icon for Divine Hare and Guard but they both use the same DDS file. So anyone know how to go about doing this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.