Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With Wallhack [EU Deka]

Discussion on Help With Wallhack [EU Deka] within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Wallhack [EU Deka]

Well, since I replaced my braiken.mac to login.mac , 00

(Thats just an example, I also done it for other maps like heiharp and draco)

It doesn't let me load up maps, as soon as it loads the loading bar and says "Braiken Castle" on my screen, it then crashes. Do you know how to solve this? here is a code.

Code:
login.mac , M
The "M" is just the start of the next word, but I put it in to show you how many spaces and stuff I got. I have done this hack many different ways to like. login.mac, M
or, login.mac ,M
None seem to work....

Also, when I put it back to normal like, braiken.mac. It still doesn't even load :/
I have also done the Prison as well before people ask ^.^

Thanks!
Old 04/08/2008, 02:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Well, since I replaced my braiken.mac to login.mac , 00

(Thats just an example, I also done it for other maps like heiharp and draco)

It doesn't let me load up maps, as soon as it loads the loading bar and says "Braiken Castle" on my screen, it then crashes. Do you know how to solve this? here is a code.

Code:
login.mac , M
The "M" is just the start of the next word, but I put it in to show you how many spaces and stuff I got. I have done this hack many different ways to like. login.mac, M
or, login.mac ,M
None seem to work....

Also, when I put it back to normal like, braiken.mac. It still doesn't even load :/
I have also done the Prison as well before people ask ^.^

Thanks!
Put the spaces infront of 'login.mac' like this ' login.mac' (without the "" of course)
Old 04/08/2008, 02:52   #3

This is going to work 100%? Or is it just a suggestion?
Old 04/08/2008, 10:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
This is going to work 100%? Or is it just a suggestion?
I already made a WallHack for ALL maps (not publicly released yet), so u can be sure that I know where I am talking about.
Old 04/08/2008, 11:06   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
I already made a WallHack for ALL maps (not publicly released yet), so u can be sure that I know where I am talking about.
rofl there is nothing to release. Its already known since CB how it works and there were threads about it.

Let the ppl make a little bit on their own. Releasing fixed scripts dont help the ppl for understanding the files. Its just for 1 time posters and leechers.
Old 04/08/2008, 11:23   #6

Ok thanks, but I think it was my data.pak file or something. When I put in a clean one and changed it, it worked with no problems.
Old 04/08/2008, 11:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
rofl there is nothing to release.
I worked like 8+ hours to make and test the WallHack install/uninstall scripts (and no, I don't consider myself to be a slow coder). And u tell me that there is nothing to release?

Quote:
Its already known since CB how it works and there were threads about it.
Omfg, I am not claiming that I discovered a world breaking method to make a WallHack. In fact, it has been posted on elitepvpers.com long before I even registered here. And yet there are NO public pre-made hacks for Dekaron EU except for the stuff that I already released by myself. It's like I would create a car which can ride on appel-juice and u would tell me that the car was first developed more then one hundred years ago, so there is nothing to release.

Quote:
Let the ppl make a little bit on their own.
If u knew how much ppl I already helped a bit in developing their own hacks. Since I released the SpeedHack, I receive average 3-5 PM's a day asking me to solve some specific problem.

Quote:
Releasing fixed scripts dont help the ppl for understanding the files.
All my scripts are heavily commented, so anybody who would like to learn could use my released scripts as a reference.

Quote:
Its just for 1 time posters and leechers.
Sure, a real hacker would prefer to spend 2 hours of his preciouse free time by looking for the offsets and making his own hack, while there is a pre-made script that can do exactly the same thing in 2-3 seconds The purpose of any hack in my point of view must be the idea that it should be easy to use and handy not only for the 'noobs' but for the advanced hackers as well.

And at last, but not least: this is a hacking forum, u are supposed to release hacks here, not only guides/tuts.
Old 04/08/2008, 15:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
I worked like 8+ hours to make and test the WallHack install/uninstall scripts (and no, I don't consider myself to be a slow coder). And u tell me that there is nothing to release?

Omfg, I am not claiming that I discovered a world breaking method to make a WallHack. In fact, it has been posted on elitepvpers.com long before I even registered here. And yet there are NO public pre-made hacks for Dekaron EU except for the stuff that I already released by myself. It's like I would create a car which can ride on appel-juice and u would tell me that the car was first developed more then one hundred years ago, so there is nothing to release.

If u knew how much ppl I already helped a bit in developing their own hacks. Since I released the SpeedHack, I receive average 3-5 PM's a day asking me to solve some specific problem.

All my scripts are heavily commented, so anybody who would like to learn could use my released scripts as a reference.

Sure, a real hacker would prefer to spend 2 hours of his preciouse free time by looking for the offsets and making his own hack, while there is a pre-made script that can do exactly the same thing in 2-3 seconds The purpose of any hack in my point of view must be the idea that it should be easy to use and handy not only for the 'noobs' but for the advanced hackers as well.

And at last, but not least: this is a hacking forum, u are supposed to release hacks here, not only guides/tuts.
i totaly agree with you , what you do is great for the community, but why making it simple for all? even a 9 year kid will hack after that , that's not nice , let them fork for a hack , not press 2 buttons then bam. I don't thinks this is a good ideea... anyway , what you do now is your choice
Old 04/08/2008, 16:02   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
hmm wallhack takes 5 min to change but nvm.

@vorsakend thats exactly what i ment. I was very great that the csv editing didnt work anymore so there were less leechers in the game. But after the speedhack script release it exploded again. Thats why he shouldnt make it too simple.

But just my opinion.
Old 04/08/2008, 19:50   #10

i agree with master and vorsakend.

its good to release hacks but not spoon feeding them!!

then u get people who copy paste the csv files and go hack=GG.
since hacking becomes all the more rampant the devs use more countermeasures for that.
Old 04/10/2008, 20:18   #11

Help

I have circumscribed everything thus this starts play and I agree scwarzes bild and it goes from what can I act?
Old 04/11/2008, 01:57   #12

Ok, you said you "went" over everything, and it works. So, you're asking what can you do? This thread is about help with a problem with vac hacking. Unless you have the same problem, this thread won't do you much good.