Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vac and Wall Hack Still Work

Discussion on Vac and Wall Hack Still Work within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vac and Wall Hack Still Work

Hi, I just tried the vac and wall hack and it still works. I did however manage to bypass the gameguard and had to go into the data.pak file and do some adjustment. Now I'm lvling my noobs again.
Old 04/07/2008, 10:05   #2

nice dude, i saw sum bot run so i follow them then they just run under da ground soo i like wtf, and just notice bots and **** like wall hack still working lol, u must have pratice and spent alot of effort on hacking , but i heard there is da auto bann thing soo yer becareful man, have fun
Old 04/07/2008, 10:07   #3

yeah I heard about auto ban also, that's why i'm only using my noob account for the moment to practice..... but yeah, stuff still work if you just try hard enough to retrace back on all those old hacks.
Old 04/07/2008, 20:23   #4

Still working man? Pleare pm me and tell me how
Old 04/07/2008, 20:25   #5

Cool ...

Still working man? Please pm me and tell me how, for me dont work i moved the files in the new data, and dont work . Thx ,,,
Old 04/07/2008, 21:34   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryyyy View Post
Still working man? Please pm me and tell me how, for me dont work i moved the files in the new data, and dont work . Thx ,,,
sorry no files can be moved to obtain vac or wallhack. learn how to use winhex and go search up the tutorials made for the old 2moons. then just find the offsets and change the correct values..

why am i helping people to do this when i don't like people hacking? i don't know. maybe i'm stupid. someone is gonna say it anyways.