Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another noob Question! please reply...

Discussion on Another noob Question! please reply... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another noob Question! please reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boboring View Post
Ok ppl here it is an easier vac hack. I've worked it for you, all you have to do is copy and paste the usa folder in 2moons data folder ( not data.pak file) the DATA FOLDER. Please note not all areas have been done only some, cause it takes me awhile but its a start. Here are the areas.

Place the folder to
C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\creature\monst er.csv <-- file
C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\ai\info.csv <-- file
C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\maplist.csv <-- file

*Update
All Monster 100%
All Maps 100%

im using this from by Boboring!

my question is... how can i change this couse i dont whant to agro mobs! i only whant the other hacks! can someone please tellme how??

i try to delet the AI folder but iam still agro 3 mobs!

Thanks ppl! hope u can help me!!
Old 03/31/2008, 22:40   #2

too late BMR is out, no more hacks yet ^^
Old 04/01/2008, 04:52   #3

BMR is out and hacks like this ain't working

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MUST READ MY QUESTION AND REPLY PLSS..
06/07/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
LOL...... UNG NAG DL AKO NG PANDO PARA MA DOWNLOAD UNG GCSeason3 CLIENT NA WALA KALA KO BA MASESAVE UN....? PDE BA KAYU MAG UPLOAD NG MABILIS NA SEASON 3 INSTALLER LNG OHH... KASI UNG PANDO SINAVE KO SA USB KO PAGKABUKAS KO NAWALA PLSSSS.... ANSWER THIS..................... NAKA DEEP FREEZE KASI TO EH.... EH D NAMN AKO MAY ARI NG SHOP NA 2 PLSss...
noob question from noob player
06/03/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
How much XP does a limpit (lv89) give at lv98 ? Because a friend of mine killed deathmute (lv79) when he was arround 89 or 90 and he only got 1000XP is this the same for the limpits? or still getting 100K xp for them at least? Kind regards and hfffffffff in game all
[QUESTION] Reply please
09/30/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies
After S4League update the interface. The trainers and cheatengine not work anymore .. patched? Nach S4League Aktualisierung der Schnittstelle. Die Ausbilder und cheatengine nicht mehr funktionieren .. Patched? The translator XD Der Übersetzer XD
[QUESTION]plz reply
08/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
how many ppl would play a server that's been out for a while and got full action 6 files now i mean everything the kor server has. FULL aloken proper transup and everything else you could think of.how many ppl here would play it no matter what the server name is?
Important question Plss reply
06/11/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Is the GM command Client less detectable or bannable than using Cheat Engine for speedhacking? need answer to which i should use..