Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What Can we modify in data.pak?

Discussion on What Can we modify in data.pak? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb What Can we modify in data.pak?

What is related to server and what to client..
I'll just number the questions so that it's easier to answer(yes or no and occasionally how..)

1.can we modify mob's HP,MP,drop rate,damage,etc.?(share/creature/monster.csv)
2.We can modify range and AI(same)
3.can we change item model?(ex:u have a lvl 2 wpn which looks like a lvl 80 weapon)
3.can we modify an item's price?(ex:share/item/itemweapon.csv)
4.can we modify the amount of experience u need to lvl up?(ex:share/pc/exp.csv)
5.can we modify/replace any other object(ex:static ones in Object/static)?
6.if we can modify/replace items/nature objects/buldings will the changes be visible to the other players?
7.can we modify skills?(and how?share/skill)
8.we can walk through walls(but how?sry about this i found some information about it but it's not really structured ( lots of spams,hard to understand a tutorial would be nice)
ok what other changes can we make?if it's possible which is the offset address?(winhex) or the file in data folder

ps: i am new to the game ,and consequently to the main topic(2moons), but i have scanned through the forum and YES i know how to use SEARCH

and i'm 16 total noob from romania (versteche ich deutsch, ein bischen) and i'm willing to learn more about hacking, coding, etc ( amateur in c++, vb ) i would really appreciate anyone willing to help me:d THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 02/08/2008, 18:43   #2

Alrighty, I'll answer them in order:

1. Broken up:
a. Hp of a monster is server sided
b. Drop Rate is server sided
c. Damage is server sided
d. Gold drop is server sided
2. Yes, range is client sided, to an extant.
3. No, and item's price is server sided.
4. No, exp and all relations to, are server sided.
5. Havn't tried this yet.
6. Havn't tried yet, I'm going to say it's server sided though.
7. No, skills are server sided.
8. No clue how to do that haha.

You can edit boss spawn rate/max mobs summoned, follow rate, attack delay, and you CAN edit your summon if you are a summoner, it's just easy to DC if you do, you can edit the lv1 Grewpain for instance, to look like lv5... Dunno if that's client or server, but nonetheless, that is neato, and you can edit the attack delay of your summon.

Thanks me =P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2008, 23:16   #3

that's really helpful thanks i'd like to press tha thanks button but i can't find it that strange..

ups my mistake i think i'm ageing really fast oh no i'm blind

oh and we can change summon's delay in info.csv?