Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No-Xigncode Source?

Discussion on No-Xigncode Source? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No-Xigncode Source?

Whomever has it could you please pm me the source? Hellspider doesn't have it, Nebular's pm box is full & is inactive so i don't know anyone else to ask. Thank you, Lyrx.
Old 03/20/2011, 12:23   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported wrong section this section is marked [NO Questions], if anyone would have the source, there would already be a bypass released.
Old 03/20/2011, 12:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
#reported wrong section this section is marked [NO Questions], if anyone would have the source, there would already be a bypass released.
Hellspider (had) the source, nothing is released so i am forced to create my own bypass which i've seem to have done. Unlike you, waisting your time getting your post count up. I will release my method shortly, i'm tired of not seeing a public bypass. Thanks, Lyrx.

Old 03/20/2011, 12:59   #4

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Your thread has been #moved

The "Guard Tag" under TheConArtist's name means he is here to report broken rules so please have more understanding for such members. Also this is what HellSpider released

Good luck with creation of the bypass.