Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with Revolution Engine 8.3 please

Discussion on I need help with Revolution Engine 8.3 please within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help with Revolution Engine 8.3 please

Hi guys,i have read the thread about draco teleport,but i have no idea how to use this Revolution Engine 8.3 please could someone tell me how i can teleport from braiken castle to draco using this cheat engine and maybe screenshot if possible? or maybe a video turtorial thanks.

I have attached the dekaron.exe with 2 moons.
im in braiken castle and i input my coords i search 133 which is my X- comes up with 74 values i double click on of them and then search for Y which is 74 and it comes up with 74 values so then again i double click another,i change both vaules to 0 and tehn i go ingame and im not in a corner,so then i click freeze and still nothing happpens?...

I try again....nothing happens wehn i freeze it,and soo many addresses? which 1

Old 12/05/2010, 01:21   #2

hay guys what is the website of revolution engine? pleas tell me!
Old 12/05/2010, 02:01   #3

It's for Kal online (Whatever that is?)
I don't see how this guy managed to think it was for Dekaron
Closed Thread