Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New bot

Discussion on New bot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/27/2007, 16:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol i love people like this,

1. CCF happens and the authorities step in..... oh no hes using proxy's...... they can just go to the proxy server company and get your IP. duh?

2. Proxy all you want, you mentioned NOTHING about mac address. messed up right there.

3. The only true way to get away with it is to spoof your mac address, go through a china proxy and be using a laptop wifing around your city, hoping you live in a large city like i do.

Not only that i hope you get caught, messing with other peoples money just isn't right, some of us like myself bust my *** off at work to collect a check so i can pay off my car,bills, and rent. get a job.
Old 11/27/2007, 16:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
im from germany and my provider delete after 7 day's all data to IP's and the ssh sock company is in UK also u need alot of time to trace it and when they finished no data about me and did u think anybody do that all for 13$?

they dont do that for 1000$ too