Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] 145 Hunt for summoner[SIZ]

Discussion on [WTT] 145 Hunt for summoner[SIZ] within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] 145 Hunt for summoner[SIZ]

title is as title says,

i had fun with hunter, as i did my bagi, but i have grown acustom to summoners - maybe it a faze?!

i would like to get a 140+ summoner TB build not staff please, my hunt will be naked ! but does come with these items;

- pet * AND a orcarina still in storage to wake pet!
- crit ring
- strengthened darkeye
- few dshop items
====================

SA, email, and proofs are avalible and can give original email out aswell.

i WILL give the user the option to have either a 'name change seed' or a 'masters mistake' left on account WITH the trade, as long as they provide one of the following, +7 130/145 TB depending on lvl of summy, if he/she likes, if not jsut a straight up trade.

u must go first ~ unless otherwise agreed upon, use middleman+u payfees of MM
im very flexable we can work something out !
if u have a negative rep - forgetit.....no deal
=====================

Old 01/28/2011, 02:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

GL bro
~bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2011, 00:40   #3

i have decided not too trade/let hunter go......theres too many summys floating around cheap enough id rather buy and keep me hunter ~
====

please close thread !
Old 01/29/2011, 00:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideCommodore View Post
i have decided not too trade/let hunter go......theres too many summys floating around cheap enough id rather buy and keep me hunter ~
====

please close thread !
You can close it by yourself.. here you go

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread