Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT]Read for info...

Discussion on [WTT]Read for info... within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT]Read for info...

Im trading
one
zandekaron:
Hunter lvl 250 Donated wep and gear (4 zander ring)
Mage lvl 250 Donated wep and gear (3 helions and 1 tendon)

GlobalDK
Seg lvl 93 with mage lvl 63 and summy 71
(Seg got 5k hp and mana pots and permament costume swimming suit old
And mage got permament swimming suit old)
got 12k dk cash)

I give u all that for a global DK user 115+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Info]Please Read
01/30/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 17 Replies
I noticed that this section is now full of spams. Full of releases which is not allowed. Even if some read this already, they didn't understand that. PSF section is not for releasing hacks. (Files and patches related in PSF is exempted) I am deleting all release threads here as well as spams. If you want to release, go to the appropriate section.
[Info] S4 won´t work! Read Here!
08/11/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
To prevent new Spam threads with "S4 won´t load, what should i do" i make this Thread. And it´s over an hour until S4 starts working... Pls read carefully to understand it! S4 League is down because der are technical problems! It should be back at 12:30 o´clock S4 wieder Online
LOOKING FOR !! CHAR READ INFO
03/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Guys, im looking for a whiz or bard on CSRO Ocean 70+ Post your thing, Or add me on msn - [email protected]
S> 2nd rb war>war>tro 120>120>120 READ INFO
10/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING 2ND RB WAR>WAR>TRO 120>120>110. (LIGHTNING SERVER) DISCLAIMER: BUYERS RISK! As you all should know buying accounts is at your own risk my methords of buying will be at the bottom if you do not trust me and are not willing to take the risk i advise you not to buy as i dont want to make any customer uncomfertable and sell to people who dont trust me also if i dont trust the buyer the trade will not go ahead. INFORMATION: This account comes as follows, naked(no gears empty...