Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS a sexyyyyy acct, check inside

Discussion on WTS a sexyyyyy acct, check inside within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

This acct has 149 mage, 14x seg, and 11x hunter. 3 char in one acct.
They all have expanded inventories, stashes, costumes. Mage and seg have pets and mounts.
They all have autopots of hp and mana, and some talisman left.
Almost naked, but got some plain gears left, and some low lvl gears.

Got registered email, letter from gamehi is inside, also M-Card and all the needed info.
Contact me through pm or post here, thx
Accept items on siz or pure cash via paypal.
If u want, kakkarot will be used as mm~

This acct is on siz
Old 12/02/2010, 15:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Was wondering why ppl make 2 high level chars in the same account !

And you prolly will get the price of 1 char! wont get for both
Old 12/02/2010, 16:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GeForce- View Post
Was wondering why ppl make 2 high level chars in the same account !

And you prolly will get the price of 1 char! wont get for both
well, it depends XD
Some ppl would like to have this acct cuz it's really amazing to have 3 nice chars in one acct
Old 01/09/2011, 09:59   #4

bumpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 15 Replies
This acct has 149 mage, 14x seg, and 11x hunter. 3 char in one acct. They all have expanded inventories, stashes, costumes. Mage and seg have pets and mounts. They all have autopots of hp and mana, and some talisman left. Almost naked, but got some plain gears left, and some low lvl gears. Got registered email, letter from gamehi is inside, also M-Card and all the needed info. Contact me through pm or post here, thx Accept items on siz or pure cash via paypal. If u want, kakkarot...
WTS VENICE CHAR! check inside =)
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello all, i'm here to sell Nuker char in venice server. level 103 (80%) 74k sp left, skills: light 103 ff, cold 102 ff on buffs, sword lv 96 almost ff. char has 1 day prem more and devil spirit also 1 day more. grab pet has more 18 days. on the account there are 3 avatars with all pices. char its pure int (all points went on int stat), i'm selling the char NAKED. IMPORTANT: account is NO email verificated so you will be safe after the deal. i'm selling the account for € (paypal payment...
S>>acct plz check if u want
11/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
im selling my acct in (GC PH) Elesis LV 50 w/ +9 wind nekie Ronan LV 62 w/ +9 Fire nekie & +8 cash guard Lire LV 60 w/ +9 Lightning nekie & +9 GP guard Lass LV 40 w/ +9 wind nekie Amy LV 31 if want plz contact me @ #09219752198 for transaction.. pinaplv q p yn as of now..but im selling it bicol area only (Tabaco City)
[WTT] - LVL20 GW Acct + Steam Acct for 90+ Bower/Nuker/Wiz - Look Inside SS
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I would prefer a character on ROME but will consider all offers. Obviously I have no black market feedback. Here is my heatware, an online feedback system. I have purchased and sold items over $200 all + feedback. Link: You can PM me on any of the forums listed for verification. I have also added epvp. We WILL USE a middle man, I have been scammed already, it will not happen again. Middle man must have +5 black market and verbally express in this thread that he is willing to risk...