Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TAUSCHE][EG Deakron 2000x]Summoner gg Baggi!

Discussion on [TAUSCHE][EG Deakron 2000x]Summoner gg Baggi! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TAUSCHE][EG Deakron 2000x]Summoner gg Baggi!

hay Leute,

Tausche hier meinen lvl 177Summoner [Ohne EQ!] gg einen Baggi mindestens 145![Kann auch Ohne EQ Sein]

Der Summoner hat 0Rb!
Bitte siet dso net und Tauscht!
Old 11/08/2010, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Push
My
Thread
in
the
Air!
Old 11/08/2010, 22:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
Only 1 PUSH/BUMP is allowed on 1 day.

Greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deakron Ruby
03/20/2011 - Private Server - 87 Replies
Hello, Note: Open Beta! Dekaron Server New Launcher with useful stuffs, like Auto Installer / Updater EXP: 1000x (up to x2500 ) DROP: Very nice! A7 Skills!
Cant attach deakron.exe to CE!
11/06/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Hi. I just started playing the game again and want to hack again! But i cant attach dekaron.exe to CE for some reason. Here is a picture of the error msg: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7307/error.jpg I have tried with normal dekaron.exe and unpacked, diffrent versions of CE and reinstalling the game. I tried with both ReXIGNation and No-XIGN. I'm using winXP. What should i do?
Deakron Fussion
03/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Does ANYONE know the adresses for the fussion server? Or can you please explain to me how i would get them? OllyDBG? <--maybe?? Winhex? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Deakron eu scan
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
There is going be a scan in deka eu for duped items. Ok we know what to do and what avoid. But i want ask something if any1 know.. if i am online hacking when the scan happens.... what happens? can they catch me? or stop hacking till that scan ends? Hope some1 know something
CEA for 90 dungeon deakron EU
02/07/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
here you go CEA for 90 dungeon, don't use it on map !! open CE 5.5, go memory view-tool-auto assemble and open those files one by one and execute it. use ONLY for 90 dungeon, i did like 30+ A crevice runs with this w/o any DC/crash/lag on atlantis. 60+ dungeon crash/DC to much, and for map vac isn't good, thats why i saying ONLY for 90 dungeon, gl guys. hf edit: feel free to scan it if you don't trust im to lazy xD