Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB AUTOUPDATE HACKS

Discussion on WTB AUTOUPDATE HACKS within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB AUTOUPDATE HACKS

Im not sure if this is the right section or not but im Looking to Buy autoupdating Hacks or for sumone to provide me with updated hacks whenever the game updates if sumone has all the hacks message me or post here if ur interested hacks im looking for include:skill for summy devilswing,DA,poisonswrd,spiritdagger,/Bagi:madbloods/Mage Inimid,creulty lightning, and the usuall Vac a good one not sum garbage one,Non Aggro again a good one, GM detect,GM privlages,Zoom,Far eye etc.... im sure u get my point.
Old 08/31/2010, 09:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rapion125 Trainer - RLS/RIS - AutoUpDate
05/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
UpDate 15 November 2009 http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1723/20091115022 715.png It is a collection of hacks Rapion125 in one package and something more accessible to the user of Rakion. How to use it or inject it?
Gamerz Stage v1.0 - AutoUpdate
11/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/112/2009111819062 6.png For users who are just beginning as I .. to do things or playing in its different versions Rakion (RIS / RLS). I bring the Gamerz Stage, you do your Stage 51, 53 and 55 quickly. Instructions: Inject dll in Rakion.bin Once in the game, Stage Enables you want but before starting, ie when the loading. When you finish the Stage Defuse and continues to the next.
AutoUpDate Trouble!
08/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I need to know what i have to Upload to my webspace if i will use the Updater? I know i have to insert my "IP" in this file: "Update.ini" Code: <Section1> IP path /update username anonymous
re.! AutoUpdate / launcher question ..!!
08/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Put in the bin folder, run the executable program launcher dekaron but Window disappears when the game was getting error disappeared .. wait .. especially on the need to attach a file data.pak, too? Compression in the data folder to existing clients and did pak .. Wrong is going on here? What should be attached more to come in pak?
autoupdate
06/05/2007 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
hio, irgendjemand hat hier mal ein addon/programm gepostet, was automatisch nach den neusten versionen von addons sucht, die man selber benutzt. hab aber vergessen wie es hieß und wo es war. kann sich jemand erinnern?