Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts korean dekaron account

Discussion on wts korean dekaron account within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts korean dekaron account

i have an account for the official A7 korean dekaron servers. thing is i don't remember the korean social security number i used to register the account, so the password can not be changed by anyone,when you log in it asks if you want to change your password because it's been the same for 30+ days, just click the grey button and launch the game.

the account has a lvl 40 summoner on it, but that's not what i'd expect most people to be interested in, it's the account its self. i'm looking for $ or +9 siz summoner items, and would prefer to use a middleman since im pretty new at this. it's pretty hard to get the game downloaded and working, but i figured it out so i think others could as well, just don't play it because 2moons got A6 a month after i made the account and not enough time to play both.

pm me if you're interested.
Old 06/01/2010, 19:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don`t dream about +9 Items for it

#Bump
Old 06/01/2010, 19:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★P0RN0★ View Post
Don`t dream about +9 Items for it

#Bump
considering how many people want korean accounts, and how hard it is to get them (you only get 1 account per kssn, and a lot of people who want to play aren't korean) i don't think 1 +9 item is unreasonable. and even then, i'd p[refer a little bit of $ instead tbh. leaving for the military in 2 months so in game items are just gonna end up going to my friend who i'm giving my account too.
Old 06/01/2010, 20:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 3 Korean accs ,but too much lags..
Old 06/03/2010, 11:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

kssn is easy to get