Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb max level in rusaki-ONLY- +12 characters

Discussion on wtb max level in rusaki-ONLY- +12 characters within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb max level in rusaki-ONLY- +12 characters

title states it just msg me here and ill contact you- im willing to pay$, or trade 139 full +7 ak, or 135 +5/6/7 summoner for them so dont be afraid to offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Requiem Bloodymare characters (max level 57)
11/25/2011 - Trading - 9 Replies
Still available as of Nov. 24, 2011 ALL POINTS SKILL AND DNA RESET (i.e., you can respec however you want after you buy) SINCE SEASON 2 STARTED EACH ACCT GOING FOR $15. $25 FOR ANY TWO. $30 FOR ALL 3. OR BEST OFFER
WTS high level characters
05/23/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, selling this Account only for cash. Feel free to offer. Account has PS Nuker, a HM and another one. More infos trough pm. 2x 90 days premium left +11 bracer Raising Dragon wardrobe etc. Just pm me for more infos like server, exact level and gear etc.
Will all the Cabals Characters be set to level 0 again?
03/25/2010 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I just checked this website: cabalonline.net They said that even though ESTsoft is the only one running now, but the other company was thinking not returning the character information/items to ESTsoft. Do u guys know if they will reset every characters level/item to lvl0? heres what the website said: According to the contract between OGPlanet and ESTsoft, current North America service will be handed over as it is now so all data of users and their characters will be...
WTB Characters Level 65+ on Titan
01/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy characters 65+ on Titan. Or I can trade my Eos Nuker. Let me know, thanks! Please post the character details and the price or offer you're looking to sell it for.
House Toxic Fog Level For Blessed Characters
08/26/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 11 Replies
Description: It's a toxic fog leveler for blessed players for leveling toxic fog in your house (non-upgraded house), it can also work for all non-pk maps, just make sure you're in an empty space. It's made using UltimateRecorder - by swords. Instructions: Download the file Run UltimateRecorder (Run as administrator for Vista and Windows 7) Make sure Sit is on F2, Toxic Fog is the selected skill, if in house, standing at 033,033 and your stamina is full. Press End while in-game and...