Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] LOOKING FOR 105+ BAGI FOR TRADE [ HELLION ]

Discussion on [WTT] LOOKING FOR 105+ BAGI FOR TRADE [ HELLION ] within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 25/0/10
[WTT] LOOKING FOR 105+ BAGI FOR TRADE [ HELLION ]

Hey people,
im looking for a 105+ bagi for trade,

add me on msn , or send me pm here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB +7+8 145 wand on HELLION. TRADE DILS from hellion to SIZ
11/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
Like title says i wtb +7+8 FS wand on hellion.. i pay in dils since i have enough dils. ALSO wtb FS izar helmet at any + doesnt matter
WTS lvl 142 Bagi Hellion!!!
06/30/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
just sold my AK...so i might as well sell my bagi (acclaim) lol...but anyways...u can pm me on msn [email protected] or pm me here...like the title says the bagi is lvl 142 and its a str build (lol i kno but i was messing around, u can easily restat him with $1, that gets u a str restat and u can allocate points then)...anyways the bagi has a +7 cocave noble and he is pretty bomb...anyways...my current price is $30 usd but i also accept offers...here are some screenshots...comes with email and...
Bagi 107 LVL (HELLION) for DIL
04/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Wanna sell 107 LVL Bagi Warrior with wings for DIL. PM ME.
WTS BAGI LVL 101 [HELLION]
04/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Heya guys ... WTS BAGI WARRIOR SERVER HELLION ... LVL 101 ... PERFECT SKILLED ... YOU CAN RESET SKILLS CHARACTER GOT ITEMS SET CONSTANTINE FS WITH MEDS ... AND WEAPON LVL 95 +4 FS WITH GEMS 5% ^^
WTS> lvl 117 BAGI! HELLION
04/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
as the Title says, i am selling lvl 117 with 31% bagi on HELLION server. - with 1 skill reset. - no Dill only 500k - Items arent that good! - the Price is only 20€ - also receive DILL! 100 kk + make OFFER ! - i dont have PayPal, I live in Netherlands Bank RABOBANK, so the transaction would be transference Bank to Bank. there is the Screen shot sorry for the low Resolution!