Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling next characters

Discussion on Selling next characters within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling next characters

First of all i want to say " Hi to all people ! ^_^

I opened this topic coz i want to sell next characters ... ^^ Server:Hellion

GAMEHI ACCOUNTS ! ^_^
There is a lvl 94 mage .. with items ... you can reset skills ...

2nd character is a LVL 87 segnale perfect skilled pointted on FULLHP ... with items ...

ACCLAIM ACCOUNTS! ^_^

3rd... Segita hunter LVL 98 perfect skilled ...

4th ... Segita hunter lvl 93 perfect skiled ....

i sell this characters for USD/EURO ...

When we do the tranzaction ...i want that man to put money`s in my main character ... giving him id and pass ... ^^

Trading are gonna do only with mm(middleman)

PS: Talking only with decent person not scammer kids

THANKS FOR CO-OPERATION !

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/06/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I am aware that this is the wrong area, but i was unable to get offer in the trade section. I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm me them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave offers. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please...
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/03/2010 - Trading - 7 Replies
I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave them. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please just ask. Account 1: Character 1: Class: Priest Gender: Male Level: 81 (90.1%) Money: 4.1 m
Selling Reborn characters
03/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hey yall i am selling many conquer accounts reborn of course i have many characters at this moment in time mainly ninja>ninjas here is what i have (Class + Level) x = Quantity of accounts
Selling Several Characters.
07/05/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Nuker Spear on Zeus Lv:l 85 (81%) Online Sp : 90-100k sp left, ff to 83 on ice light Heksual, check the screenshots! Storage: Some drops, elixir , tabs , Stones.
Selling Conquer Characters
12/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
im selling these characters threw paypal/MoneyOrder/debit/credit I have my own Paypal Set up.. So add me on MSN [email protected] ---------------------------- Trojan lvl 105 Female Gemworld - Sapphire redname 39 pkp no KOS $10 I set up Paypal already.. I accept credy/debit/paypal money order/ cash ------------------------------