Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS skill hack scripts - cheap!

Discussion on WTS skill hack scripts - cheap! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Thumbs up WTS skill hack scripts - cheap!

Hey,

I want to sell a skill hack script (skill hack 1+2), what I want for it is elite gold.. Pm me your offers, it's doesn't have to be high, just some elite gold.

Btw : Don't spam in this thread, don't bump it, don't post useless comments/off topic, don't ask my why I sell it or something, use PM feature for everything about this.

trane.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2010, 19:40   #2

bump

if you have some comments please pm me and don't post it here. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2010, 13:01   #3

#Closed

People who posted comments here were almost right. As 2moons/Dekaron forum moderator I shouldn't sell something that is forbidden to be posted and already was posted.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[final release]dekaron scripts including skill hack
08/17/2014 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 232 Replies
since i already quit dekaron,i just want to share the script the i kept since i still play dekaron.well this will be my last release here since i already play different game now. anyway here it is. u need winhex on to use it.theres already a tutorial by me on how to do it,just look in my signature and its all there.also the offset you see inside the script is base on dekaron extreme so you need to edit the offset by using this tutorial how to search offset on dekaron
[Guide]Skill hack with win hex scripts edit (screen shots and text)
12/12/2012 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 60 Replies
You need full version of winhex ask me where to get it i will KILL U What you need premade winhex scripts(It's down below) About 5 minutes for each skill you wanna do No win hex skills(except something where gonna do) Let's get started Step 1: Download this.
WTS skill hack scripts 1+2
01/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
I want to sell the skill hack scripts 1+2 Pm me ... Or add me icq. I just take dill or Stuff on Hellion!!!
WTS Skill Hack Scripts 1+2
01/15/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I'll sell both skill hack scripts for DIL or +7 +8 +9 Jubanx stuff. I'm on Siz server. PM me with your offer, do not post here please.