Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB OP AK OR SUMM

Discussion on WTB OP AK OR SUMM within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTB OP AK OR SUMM

add me on skype Kingdarinka

wtb op ak or summ
+10weps belts etc you know what i mean "OP"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 131 SEG and 133 Summ (SIZ)
03/29/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hi i wanna sell or trade my 131 seg or 133 Summ for mage gear and a staff or for some dill. 380Mill Dill will get you Both character. Otherwise i want 200mill per Character Or pm me with your offers for mage gear The accounts have Costumes on and Pets. Comes with registered email and all messages from Game hi. Accounts are legit and Not scammed Accounts. The Characters have +4 Gear on and Ok Builds.. Pm me for any other queries or offers Thanx
WTS 119 SUMM
02/10/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
selling lvl 119 summfully geared with great items lots of argates all items +3 to +6 lots of extra costumes and what not i havent played since it was 2moons but got my character switched over lifes to busy to play and need money taking pretty much any offers but must be money dont want any items or anything will take paypal or whatever and will use middleman and all just need the cash if interested email timgrantham992 at yahoo com
WTT summ lvl 89 and ak lvl 86
10/19/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT summ lvl 89 for a ak lvl 90+ or seg 100+ WTT my ak lvl 86 for a seg 98+ or a bagy lvl 90+ ak,summ:trieste :bandit::handsdown::cool:
WTT summ 74 lvl
10/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
my msn [email protected] ONLY DEKARON EU