Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Dekaron sea Bot!! Unlimited

Discussion on S>Dekaron sea Bot!! Unlimited within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>Dekaron sea Bot!! Unlimited

Selling Bot in Dekaron Sea

this bot is a cracked version of dekaron sea sprite

but this time..,,

this is not limited...!!

you can use this bot without getting expired!!...

im selling this bot for 500 pesos per account !!..

and 100 pesos per update..,,

transaction will be in LBC pera padala or meet me at muntinlupa city metro manila

leave your comment here or text me..,,

here is my cellphone number..,, 09282443472

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Unlimited Help
07/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok we me and my friend are starting a new private server and we need some help. We need some help with the login and some other troubles we have run into if you guys want to help can you contact me at my email address [email protected] also were looking for some good GMs please post a application in email or here if you wish. what were looking for in application?
unlimited + es
12/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
so the bug is kinda u can use +es unlimitedly heres how to do it open oven stand near the grass box then put the 2 items in and click compose then jump up t words the stalls till the animations is over then go back down and close the compose. both items should be there AND you still have the bonus composition added
Unlimited DBS???
07/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I was thinking about one thing... Anyone ever thinked if the NPCs like UnknownMan, Magic Artisian and the guy who make sockets on weapon on DBS could make sockets, upgrade quality and give us experience all the time? My Idea is: If someone could change an item name like a LeopardBoots and put the name of DragonBall, them u can give the boot named as DragonBall to Unknownman and maybe he gives xp to you, or give 4 "dbs" to the guy at bird and he make another socket at ur weapon ...or...