Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 7-9s :P

Discussion on Selling 7-9s :P within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 7-9s :P

+9 Ozer boots Magic,
+9 Senoir Boots Magic,
+9 Kalium Boots Magic
+9 Kalium Pants Magic,
+9 Kalium Gloves DIVINE NOBLE,
+9 Angelique Boots,
+9 Jubanx Pants
+9 Rhapsody Armor
+9 Canopy Boots
+9 Canopy Gloves
+8 Jubanx Armor (29 meds)
+7 Osterra gloves
+7 Impulse Armor 29 Meds
+7 Javi Javi
+7 Brunark
+7 Brunark
+7 Valmont
+7 Remus (56 Rhombs Magic)
+7 Croche Shield (3 slots , 1 33 med in it with +15 Def Stat)
+7 Vacotal Armor (25 meds)
+7 Lette Armor ( 25 meds)
+7 Jubanx Gloves
+7 Abraseque Gloves
+7 Senoir BOots Noble
+7 Spire Pants
+7 Lette Pants Magic
+7 Traumen Helm (29 meds)
+7 Ozer Armor (29s Magic)
+7 Traumen Pant (Magic)
+7 Izar Helm (29s)
+7 Angelique Pants
+7 Severus ( 5% Poisons)
+7 Forima (DN FS)
+7 Ozer Armor (29s)
+7 Ozer Pants (MAgic)
+7 Spire Armor (25 Meds)
+7 Jubanx Pants

Cash or Dil or Coins,

NONE OF THEM ARE DUPED ITEMS BTW!
Old 11/01/2009, 21:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow, simply.... wow lol, interested in trading for a 112 mage..? lol
Old 11/01/2009, 23:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wich server???
Old 11/02/2009, 00:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

server?
Old 11/02/2009, 00:29   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im Pretty Sure Its on Siz, due to his other post on 2moons forumz lol
Old 11/02/2009, 04:09   #6

Siz yer lol.
Old 11/02/2009, 12:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

From the looks of this list, I would say that all of the stuff on here has been hacked off of legit accounts. All this stuff is stolen.
Old 11/02/2009, 12:56   #8

I believe your wrong and get out of my thread
Old 11/02/2009, 13:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm not wrong. I t would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to have full sets of gear like this for so many characters all at one time. 37 pieces total if I counted correctly. There have been quite a few people in Siz in the past few days that have had their accounts hacked and stripped. Low and behold! YOU have gear for those that lost it...err..had it stolen. Hacking the game for lvls and skill hacking is one thing. Hacking accounts for dil, coins and cash, (ie. personal gain) well, that's something else. Oh yeah, it's also a federal offense punishable by imprisonment. You're getting people's personal information. Can YOU say cybercrime? How do i know this? I'm a cop. Oh yeah, one more thing. I know who you are...Waxxon.
Old 11/02/2009, 15:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Boots AK +9 60$
Old 11/02/2009, 20:16   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunther60 View Post
I'm not wrong. I t would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to have full sets of gear like this for so many characters all at one time. 37 pieces total if I counted correctly. There have been quite a few people in Siz in the past few days that have had their accounts hacked and stripped. Low and behold! YOU have gear for those that lost it...err..had it stolen. Hacking the game for lvls and skill hacking is one thing. Hacking accounts for dil, coins and cash, (ie. personal gain) well, that's something else. Oh yeah, it's also a federal offense punishable by imprisonment. You're getting people's personal information. Can YOU say cybercrime? How do i know this? I'm a cop. Oh yeah, one more thing. I know who you are...Waxxon.
that's nice "officer", even if he scammed all that stuff, you as a "cop" should know that a persone is innocent untill proven otherwise, so untill you get some proof to back your story up you should be quiet and let the man sell the gear
Old 11/02/2009, 21:16   #12

Read me my rights officer, Im so sorry that a group of 5 friends that are all above 150+ and all have spent 1000$'s on a game cant get together and try to sell their gear. Now as I said PLEASE GET THE F OUT OF MY THREAD!
Old 11/02/2009, 22:02   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You see Kakkarot, it's people like you that condone behavior like this and it just further encourages people to continue with their actions. There is also something called "probable cause" that will get our attention. That then initiates an investigation, but it's that initial probable cause that generally ends up proving the person guilty. Having that many items of that level? Really? I'm not buying it at all. That's enough probable cause for me to suspect him of people being guilty and with all the high level accounts that have gotten hacked withing the past few days, it further raises the suspicion level that the stuff is/was not his. Do you REALLY think that he is going to make all that stuff hmself and then sell it or that people just gave him all that gear for him to turn around and sell it for, and I quote:

"Cash or Dil or Coins,

NONE OF THEM ARE DUPED ITEMS BTW!"

Sure they aren't duped because legit players made them. Keep supporting actions like these and see what direction the game goes in and what is to stop him from hacking you once you buy the gear from to turn around and sell it again? Didn't think of that one, huh? Oh, and that is more than 5 characters worth of gear, btw. Leave yoru thread? Why? Is it disturbing that I am here saying the truth of the matter?

I see that and unhappy moderator deleted the post I made. Hmm? Well, there it is again.

You say the hacker just gets his dil and gets out? OK, sometimes. What about when youa re looking for cash, dil or coins as you stated? THEN you're looking to make a profit off of it. That's a whole different world then. The list would be 50 times longer if you were? Maybe you're just not posting it all. You should be careful of your wording, it gives you away.

Yeah, it is a hacking forum, but to hack the GAME, NOT OTHER POEPLE. Keep up the charades. It's ok. It'll turn around and get you in the end. It always does. If your hacking, whose to say that YOU won't get hacked. With any luck, you will. Oh, and have a nice day.
Old 11/02/2009, 22:17   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
+#12-13 reported at 2/11/09 GMT +1 22:17 cause double post

I do not condone any kind of behaviour, this is elitepvpers.com forum, and the "law" here says if you have no proof of anything that you state your statement is useless and must stop with acusing him of such thing untill you get some proof

Him having all that gear can be explained in many ways as he explained it already, do I personaly find it suspicious? yes I actualy do but there is nothing you can do or say against him without actual proof
Old 11/03/2009, 00:53   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxOnWaxOff View Post
Read me my rights officer, Im so sorry that a group of 5 friends that are all above 150+ and all have spent 1000$'s on a game cant get together and try to sell their gear. Now as I said PLEASE GET THE F OUT OF MY THREAD!
You do know that it's illegal to sell items for 2moons and if acclaim found out that you're selling their items to make a profit, you can be prosecuted.

It's exactly the same as selling accounts.............

OH and Kakkarot, the fact that the Admin/mod's leave this account selling section here is just saying to everyone that they accept the scammers/hackers

And Officer, You stated earlier you knew who WaxOnWaxOff was. If you know who he is then do something about it
Closed Thread