Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling account HB with dils

Discussion on selling account HB with dils within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling account HB with dils

as title say

i am selling HB

info:
HB account has mitera brigth tears ring/halloween/dragon spell and some dshop buff event, some bullions on it 20bil +, and almost +9 set hema.

selling also other account both old chars:
-segnale 162
-ak 172
-hunter 180

skype name : kong.koyla

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [SELLING FOR CHEAP]EUNE Plat 5 All champ & 48 skin-Sell ASAP
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is lvl 30, 2230 Normal game,Platinum 5 devision Riot Points : 103 Influence Points : 5000 Own Account Reg Email Account have all champions Account have 48 Skins :
[Selling] CHEAP ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND UPLAY ACCOUNT WITH GOOD GAMES NEED TO SELL ASAP
03/14/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking to sell my Uplay account it has Assassins creed 4 Black Flag, along with Splinter cell Blacklist My Origin account has battlefield 4 digital deluxe with China Rising expansion, and my Battle Rank is 35 I NEED TO SELL THIS ASAP so i will sell for cheap, all for only 40$ OR BEST OFFER, the Original total cost of all these games is like 150$ OR if you want separately comment your price below
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
[WTS] cheap Good NA LoL account, 60+champs, runes, need to sell ASAP
12/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling an NA account 60+ champs 4 full rune pages with all runes Need to sell ASAP, so first decent offer gets the account I Do not go first, look at my rep I do solid deals Only through PayPal.
Selling ASAP my EUW Account!
02/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am selling my League Of legends account from the EU West server, because i'm going to university and i wont have time for play LoL + first i need money for the university.I only accept Paypal. So here is the account: Level: 30 Normal Wins : 467 Solo Ratting : 1331 W 170 L 162 Dominion : 39 Win On the account STILL here 978 RP + 9292 Ip + 4 Win Ip Boosts. Runes: Marks: 10x Armor Pen