Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 175 ALOKEN

Discussion on WTS 175 ALOKEN within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 175 ALOKEN

Like title says i wanna sell my 175 Aloken with some of her stuff or without of it its ur choice! Like u can see on the pictures its a 175 Aloken with 60% permanent mount,permanent costume,permanent wedding ring,quartus ano novus ring,sod(signet of chaos),tiesto aries,ph wings,sap nuggets camouflage package,more then 150 ib a tickets,many camouflages, malakite,fatty malakite,many d-shop buffs,buff food,shield recover pots,1x 60 growth blessing and the rest 15 and 7 days grwoth blessings,many auto pots (all of this in the picture are auto pots),some megaphones,11x skillfull line costume,10x growth of fate wings 7days,11 battlefield rune 3days,then like 10 yes ray 7days and holly nova 15days mounts,ib 2 tickets,auto fishing rod 5 and 3 days,aloken MC,+7 lvl 170 armor and gloves,tf spear+7 and all other stuff!!!

If u wanna buy her clean iŽll sell all his stuff what is tradeable! with a great offer u get all of the picture and what is written in the top but if u want her really clean i sell everything or put it in npc!

if ur interested write me in skype: Dennis_portugies

here some pictures of her!

BUMP
Old 05/27/2014, 21:52   #2

BUMP!!!!!

its all legit on her and she wasnt baned for 1 time!
Old 05/28/2014, 21:10   #3

still looking for a buyer

friday evening iŽll start to sell all her gear then i only sell clean aloken with unique pet permanent costume wedding ring a lot of dshop buff food perma mount and more!!!

bump!!!

gogo

bump