Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Summoner high lvl stuff or dils

Discussion on Selling Summoner high lvl stuff or dils within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Summoner high lvl stuff or dils

Hello, all, i'd like to sell a full summoner Covetous set (helm MC)+9 DN, FS, FB nice stats and brands, +10 150lvl summoner wep 3x7% poison gems, nice brands, also phantom wings summy and 160lvl def necklaces, I don't want a ridiculous price for these items. Other option is, that i could sell the items for dil and sell dil. Add me on skype for more information and we could talk about the price.
eimis151

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling High Grade Atlantica Stuff & Gold
04/08/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 7 Replies
First user of this account and has never been sold/used other than myself. Quitting the game and would like to get the most I can back (spent tons in IM, and trust me, buying this will be much better than spending on the real Item Mall). Some points I would like to point out are: -ALL MERCENERY are fully upgraded at level 130. -ALL MERCENERY has their best skills fully upgraded and optimized for PVP/TBS. -Never botted, all legit earned via TBS and Item Mall. -All TBS up to my current...
WTS 117 SUMMONER FOR DILS HELION
08/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my summoner for dils on helion pm me
Full +7 Summoner Set for Dils
07/02/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
130Pants +7..SOLD] 132Boots +7... L3 Gloves +7..SOLD] 136 Armor +7 fs 29med... 138 Helmet +7 fs 29med.. 130 Twinblade +7 fs 5% Poison...SOLD] Offer me Price in Dils for the whole set. Or buy some parts. [email protected]
[WTT] Summoner for Dils
06/27/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
banned sorry and hunter+mage are traded #request close
selling summoner 90 for dils
08/01/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
looking for like 100m server abaddon sum got 2perm suits and divine pet pm me or post offers here