Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playstation Trophies for Dekaron Dil

Discussion on Playstation Trophies for Dekaron Dil within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playstation Trophies for Dekaron Dil

Here is a list off avaiable offer:

Sly 2 plat: 600 M. 63.40% Have this Plat
Sly 3 plat: 600 M. 43.00% Have this Plat
Ni No Kuni: 5 Bil. 9.22% Have this Plat
Rage: 7 Bil. 7.02% Have this plat
GodOfWar I: 800 M. 26.68% Have this plat

I also accept +9/+8/+7's and Gold Bullions.

Can do more, but those are currently the only ones I have.
Request a trade and send me a PM with your skype.

And for those who are wondering, lots off people collect Playstation trophies, sell them and buy them.

-Poweritup.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Krieg ich noch Trophies?
01/15/2013 - Consoles - 3 Replies
Grüße Gemeinde! Also zu meinem problem: Ich hatte mir früher beim release von God of War 3 die Collectors edition gekauft und auch durchgespielt ca. 60% trophies gemacht etc. Nunja beim umzug hab ich das game LEIDER verloren, nun hab ich wieder lust drauf und will mir vllt wieder die gleiche collectors edition holen (Weil ich die packung so geil fand :>) Und wenn ich dann mein altes save lade und es weiterspiele eventuell ne sache mache wo ich einen trophie kriegen würden, würde ich den...
[WTS] CB acc (04') + clan with trophies
08/29/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Registered: 2004 Cheat history: None, no C&A profile Logs: Long and good logs with lots of award clans, national team and more + Own clan with awards (Bronze and Gold cup) Optional - / Original, clean, CoD2 cd-key If interested contact me private to check it out.
[Rakion]S> Everthing in the event shop for 650 Trophies
06/13/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
S> Everthing in the event shop for 650 Trophies Hey, this is a event shop If you want west soul hammer for blacksmith, you get it The only thing is.. it's need to be -650 Trophies! (So after the World Cup event, this topic should be closed) Like, if you want Sweeties, you get it, but I don't set the prices up
Get trophies easily
02/10/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
This is the easiest way to get your four skull trophies. Go to Avelorn and kill the level 25 troll champ at around the loc 20k, 50k. Go to Saphery and talk to Maedlaine Bloodwine. Go to Caledor and go east, across wc bridge and turn left. You will see some dirt between the two waterfalls by the mountain. Click on it and you get a scepter. Click on the scepter and then the mound. Go to Chaos Wastes and head south to NW Praag. The loc is 16k, 13k. You will kill Calvin Lankdorf. Follow...
Duping furniture and trophies
08/21/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
Due to bad netcode you can dupe furniture in NC. Put this into macorexpres : Mouse left down delay 50 ms mouse left up delay 50 ms Mouse left down