Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*sigh*scammers

Discussion on *sigh*scammers within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
*sigh*scammers

zz....i'm getting tired of you gay *** scammers on epvp, seriously you guys need to know when to ******* stop.

words of advise my non scammers and people who havent traded or anything.

keep in mind some of these steps when buying/trading/selling accounts.

1. Alwaws get the registered email for the account u arebuying or trading for.and to verify it is the reg email ask them to send an email to acclaim asking for a password reset and to leave it on the email.

2.Do ingame veryfication as well to make sure the character is there and they arent lieng.

3.When selling an account make sure the buyer goes first and wait untill the money comes to you then give him the account(just like a store in order to get your item you HAVE to pay first.)

If the person u are buying/selling/trading with came from epvp always check his black market to get a heads up on what he/she is. also check the posts.
Others you guys should know just keep in mind these important one.i'm just trying to warn everyone this scamming **** is ******* me off.

if you did get scam add a little thing in your post of who scammed u and what there email is and why they scammed you so the community can watch out for them.
Old 05/04/2009, 00:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You can't know if he's gonna scamm u or not. You don't only need the registred email to get an account back, acclaim made it easy to the owner to get it back.
A) User ID
B) The registered email address used during account creation.
C) Character Name
D) Date of Birth entered during registration
E) Zip Code entered during registration
F) Approx. date of account creation and character creation.
G) Any coin purchase transaction receipts (at least 2 months old) which can be found in the email Id you provided during purchase.
H) Country

Respond to those question and you get the account back.