Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [RARE] Names since OpenBeta 2moons

Discussion on WTS [RARE] Names since OpenBeta 2moons within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS [RARE] Names since OpenBeta 2moons

I got some very rare names I recovered from some old accounts I had on Siz/Abaddon/Trieste and also a big amount of rare names from server migration

Names are inspired from Nature , Very popular PC games like *** of War and Mortal Kombat , Books , Objects , Tradition (japanese) , Dekaron story related unique names , Greek Gods , gods in general ,and Animals .

Example : Blood , Shadow , Dragon etc (this are not mine so u waste u time reporting them )

Trade is simple I delete the character once u buy it and create it with that name on ur account . If u want a rare dekaron name PM me and I will tell if I have it .

Middleman trade info : I give to middleman the name he creates the character u pay me , the middleman delete the character and u create the name .

Old 11/28/2012, 13:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol,just lol
Old 11/28/2012, 13:49   #3

What is so funny mythy cos I dont get it .
Old 11/28/2012, 14:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ofc you don;t
Old 11/28/2012, 14:41   #5

ofc I dont have all names but got arround 20 and are names that are taken fast when a mmo is realeased
Old 11/28/2012, 16:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So how much are you looking for a name? F.eks Dragon or Blood?
Old 11/28/2012, 17:07   #7

I didnt estimate a price anyway I accept dil or real money depends what name u want and I will tell if I have it based on the diections info I made above

bump
Old 11/30/2012, 04:46   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpleVision View Post
I got some very rare names I recovered from some old accounts I had on Siz/Abaddon/Trieste

Names are inspired from Nature , Very popular PC games like *** of War and Mortal Kombat , Books , Objects , Tradition (japanese) , Dekaron story related unique names , Greek Gods , gods in general ,and Animals .

Example : Blood , Shadow , Dragon etc (this are not mine so u waste u time reporting them )

Trade is simple I delete the character once u buy it and create it with that name on ur account . If u want a rare dekaron name PM me and I will tell if I have it .

Middleman trade info : I give to middleman the name he creates the character u pay me , the middleman delete the character and u create the name .

Just lol.
Old 11/30/2012, 11:26   #9

yea ... I wos playing on hellion and left the siz server back then server wos located on USA and I had high ms , but I had on some accounts rare names and I also got alot of rare names on server , the names I got are 70 % from server migration and rest I had them already on siz .... and taked them fast on server migration , ppl wos fast anywaey names like Wolf , Blood , Shadow , Dante , Sasuke , Dragon , King , Tank wos taken but still I have the best ones and I am sure they worth something if they dont know now in max 1 year they will .... you will see ppl arround on Seraphi with rare names because inactive characters with rare names got reseted and they didnt log in to take thery nick back and someone else faster got them like ME .... so ENOUGH with this BS that u dont believe I got such rare nicks if u want buy one ask me if I have it and ill tell u and il show u in game ...