Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT FOr Dekaron Nemesis UBER

Discussion on WTT FOr Dekaron Nemesis UBER within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT FOr Dekaron Nemesis UBER

WTT OS Shaiya account with 56 Um b def for UBER dekaron nesmsis real money gear message me if u r interested or add my skype jerryself1994

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Shaiya Nemesis VERY UBER account
12/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i just opened another topic asking for help. I will re-edit this post after i get a reply there. Meanwhile u can check my account :) here is a youtube video i just made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1jrwkrj9Pg
WTB nemesis uber gear or account
10/07/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
i want to find a uber nemesis account or a lvl 70 set for Tenacious or fatal or Ladles or Conflict i can trade wrath of the fallen account divine shaiya account or etain UoF account with lvl 62 UM war PM me : )
WTS uber shaiya nemesis gear
09/27/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys im selling or trading a uber shaiya nemesis gears uber maga set all (20) with a draconic staff lll (20) with pain 7 silent 6 and freezing 7 wind the mage set is full linked with the best lapis duals lvl 5 and lvls 6 with his regnum full linked acc`s ube stats and i also sell a uber ranger / archer set all is (20) 4 ele tops full linked uber OJ stats , a crossbow 70 (20) pain 7 blinside 6 freezing 7 and flash with the best acc`s on the server for example 40 str 40 luc Oj stats + the...
Uber Shaiya Nemesis acct/ gears 70 Max linked
09/05/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i have a 70 guard account in full lvl 70 gear- all max linked acc and all, uber linked str dex rec. I can send SS upon request, but ill sell for the best offer. Ive checked with the GMs and since this account is legal (i am a donator) i am able to sell it. Pm if youd like to know more