Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 87+ hunter trieste for 20mill on dekaron eu

Discussion on Selling lvl 87+ hunter trieste for 20mill on dekaron eu within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 87+ hunter trieste for 20mill on dekaron eu

as the title says

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 156 Hunter Trieste
09/24/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
Full +7 except for the pants 3 baz indigo rings in shop There's about 1.2b on it Has all inventories Pm me offers Willing to sell it fully geared or naked
selling 132 hunter on trieste
03/27/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
guys i`m tird to play 2moons so i`m selling my hunter lvl 132 with critical ring,dark eye 17%... pm me if u are interested. sorry if is wrong section for this post
Selling t3 hunter stuff and 60 mil dil Trieste
02/22/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling t3 hunter stuff and 60 mil dil and a bow on trieste. Some 5%s and argates also. I either want cash or abaddon dil will give good turnover rate
Selling 118 Hunter on trieste.
11/06/2008 - Trading - 5 Replies
Yep, the hunter is on trieste. It's actually 117 at 99% lol. It has 8 Duke maps on it so lots of DF. Has good gear on it, +3/+4. Has perm costume, 2 extra inventory bags, 1k coins left, 5k auto 102+ hp pots, 5k auto mana pots, and a lot more. It comes with registered email. Leave offers. If you are in my sig or are a scammer don't even try to scam me. And you need to go first for the trade, with all these scammers now i am not going to risk it. Thanks. :) I accept coins or dil on Abbadon or...
Selling 102 hunter Trieste
01/08/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
email me at [email protected] 102 hunter can include +4 legend gears and 25 meds helm and armor +4 and wep +4 etc... for the right price im not gonna be greedy with the price make me an offer today