Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 7 AK on 2moons Abbadon tradin for 85+ mage

Discussion on Lvl 7 AK on 2moons Abbadon tradin for 85+ mage within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 7 AK on 2moons Abbadon tradin for 85+ mage

I wanna trade a lvl 87 AK Sword and shield/ 2h sword for a nice lvl 85+ mage

It has normal gear with armor and helmet full socket with 4x+21's

Weaps full sockets with gems and shield full socket with medials.

Tradin for 85+ mage with at least up to date gear and weapon

Sorry on the title messed up**

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT LVL 51 MAGE 2MOONS ABBADON FOR DIL OR...
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
HI,HI,AND HELLO! i want to trade this lvl 51 mage (clean) for a lvl 50+ summy of any type... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ or if not why not give me 20m dil and the acc is yours.. :pimp: so we could talk more add me on my messenger [email protected]
WTS MAGE 140 IN 2MOONS ABBADON
06/08/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTS MAGE 140 IN 2MOONS ABBADON FOR MONEY IN PAYPAL OR DIL IN ABBADON PM ME FOR OFFERS
WTS/WTT 2MOONS INCAR MAGE LVL 15X ABBADON
04/26/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
hi i want to sell my account or trade with bagi/summ at around same lvl.. i also can trade with acclaim coins, but it will mean you will have to give alots of coins.. i sell throu paypal. here is some account info. IZAR ARMOR +9,fleur +7, izar gloves/helm/boots/pants +4 50 Silvers, 15 Golds Argates and 1Billion dil for gearing up to full +7
2MOONS LVL 144 MAGE ABBADON
02/10/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 14 Replies
Hello players....i whould like to sell my mage since i quit playing this game... the items worth to mention on this account is +7 izar boots +7 izar armour +7 izar pants +7 Fleur 130 wand
2MOONS-WTS LV 132 MAGE ABBADON
10/20/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
Wts a lv 132 mage on abbadon the char is naked although it has a +6 full slot 130 wand and 400million dil it also has 9.5k acclaim coins ready to get you up and started. Looking for offers. offer here or add me on [email protected]