Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron NEMESIS - Tons of DN gear for sell

Discussion on Dekaron NEMESIS - Tons of DN gear for sell within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron NEMESIS - Tons of DN gear for sell

i have tons of gear i am selling full Donated DN sets for AK/mage/seg/bagi and a partial set for Summoner... gears worth a considerable amount of money but i will sell it very cheap. post if interested or pm me
Old 06/04/2011, 22:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by deakeshdar View Post
i have tons of gear i am selling full Donated DN sets for AK/mage/seg/bagi and a partial set for Summoner... gears worth a considerable amount of money but i will sell it very cheap. post if interested or pm me
How about you gtfo? Post in the right section, this isn't the marketplace. And if you read the top 3 topics in this section you would learn your items ain't worth **** to begin with. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out. K thx bai!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 00:17   #3

lol, kind words someone feels strong thank you for redirecting me - feel more badass
Old 06/05/2011, 00:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
lol, kind words someone feels strong thank you for redirecting me - feel more badass
I'm surprised you could even read my last post, but you could understand it too?!? Wow! Then you must really know this is the private server development section because it says "Dekaron Private Server" awesome! But wait there's another subsection labeled "Dekaron Black Market" that also says and I quote "Post any trade regarding Dekaron in this forum" hmm... I guess that maybe the place to go mate to sell things is it not?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 06:08   #5

thanks again for ur long winded attempt at trolling, calm down. Im sorry that i upset you so much by not reading anything and just posting lol, everythings gonna b alright.
Old 06/05/2011, 06:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
thanks again for ur long winded attempt at trolling, calm down. Im sorry that i upset you so much by not reading anything and just posting lol, everythings gonna b alright.
You didn't post in the right section. That's not that long now is it?
Now you can read it
Old 06/05/2011, 08:08   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
your the troll...
ha ha war is just stating the fact that you fail hard at comprehending things...
Old 06/05/2011, 16:32   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well he has 400-450 $ worth in donation and if he sell's under half price he can get arround 150-250 for all personaly i play this server and they are very expensive
Old 06/05/2011, 16:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#moved
Old 06/05/2011, 17:08   #10

Thanks Kakkarot, BlackList is correct. Nemesis is very expensive it is around 100$ give or take just for one set or a partial for any given class.. so yes i have a couple hundred dollars worth of gear and am willing to sell it rather cheap considering.
Old 06/05/2011, 21:42   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Maybe the server WAS expensive now its worth ****.
The server is going to get closed because of gamehi.

gf u tried.
Old 06/06/2011, 04:48   #12

I don't think much of their threats, tbh. most likely will just shut 1-2 down and then send legal document to a few others and everyone will get scared n shut their **** down... doubt they're gonna go on a war against the private servers b a waste of their time imo. some scare more easily then others lol.