Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT x3 20$ paybycash

Discussion on WTT x3 20$ paybycash within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTT x3 20$ paybycash

trading x3 20 paybycash cards = 60$ UlitmateGameCard
for 138+ naked
Tb summy heal build
Bagi heal build
AK Sword and Shield/Duel Axe Heal build Server Siz only

Not going first at all no matter what u get them at end
Prefer middleman thatwell known and trustable if u can get
this only a 3 day thing im looking for so talk now
Msn= im on it as u read

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling PayByCash card 20$ one
09/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
UltimateGameCard for sell taking +9 kevlars or 2K CV on elite dekaron or if dil 250mil pm me 20$ on server siz MSN:[email protected]
PayByCash
07/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Guys ok ive just recently decided to check the PayByCash method and i just need some reinsurence. When i go on the wepage via the silkroad charge section, i am given a pay where it asks for payment method, since im from England i choose the PayPoint method, Like so: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3675/method.th .jpg And then once clicked i am asked for my house details, now thats fine but i just want to know if you actually get the bill through post.. ...
How does Paybycash work for buying silk?
06/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
How can i use Paybycash cash through the mail system to buy silk? Do i just go thru with the payment and they will give me a print out of my order and i send that with my cash to them in the mail? And when they get the money is my silk automatically charged to my account? All answers are appreciated.
Isrobot paybycash seller
12/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, Someone gave me the website of a isrobot seller where you can pay with paybycash but I lost the website, maybe someone of you knows it? thanks.