Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 73 mage+ 109 runescape

Discussion on WTS lvl 73 mage+ 109 runescape within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 73 mage+ 109 runescape

i WTS both of these for a Dekaron account 90+ must be built right please if u have questions whisper me doing this because roy scammed me of my 111 summoner

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Runescape lvl 84 Account for Dil/Mage on 2M
12/06/2014 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
PM me and I will be more than happy to meet in game (Haven't worked out how to upload pics yet >.>). Ex Member with all skills above lvl 40 excluding Summoning. Comes with full runite (t), Wizard (t), as well as an assortment of items both member and free. I would like exchange this account for Dil in order to buy a 80+ mage on Abaddon, or alternatively to trade this account + Dil for a mage. ^^ EDIT: Pic uploaded from Photobucket. ...
runescape mage tanker 99 mage!!
08/11/2009 - Runescape - 7 Replies
here for sale is a mage tank account which is empty but has good money making potential acc name is 00-pure--o0 add me on msn for more information [email protected] i will accept paypal or i will take a range pure or str pure low level 1 defence add me on msn ;)
Selling elite Runescape MAGE lvl 64
06/23/2009 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
79 magic 66 runecrafting 60 attack 5m in RS Gold, more with stocked items. Hit me up if you want to see pictures. I sell quite a few accounts. If you are looking to buy the most rare runescape name in history, also email me. You must be willing to go by my trade rules and able to throw down 2,000.00 USD for the account.. Thanks guys!!
trading 2moons account 70 mage for runescape account.
05/31/2009 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
as title says, im looking for any runescape account lvl 60+ The mage has.. 3m dill. 4 copper argates. lvl 70 on abaddon. +3 staff. +0 6x gear. the account with the mage has been innactive for almost a year, but of course i just logged in now to make sure everything is where it should be. and its A ok. i never hacked on this account, when i quit the mage i found out about hacking probably 9 months later, so this account is old. no warning given from gm's PM me or reply.