Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to learn how to bypass CE detection

Discussion on Trying to learn how to bypass CE detection within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Trying to learn how to bypass CE detection

Hey, i posted on the main forum but got no answers, sadly it looks like the hacking community has died down a bit. I understand i am breaking a rule by asking here, but then again jerbo is spamming his hack all over the forum so **** it.
I am trying to learn how to bypass Rising's anti-hack. I am guessing it uses some kind of CE detection. I used google but got very technical threads on how to hide CE. They mention editing CE's source code and some other things and their tutorials seem like they leap from step 1 to step 2.
Can someone please point me to the right direction on how to learn this stuff? At least give me some keywords or something.
Sigh, 4-5 years ago there were lots of public releases, tutorials and a lot of active members of the community, sadly i was a kid back then and i didnt care about learning. Now I'm ****** :/
Old 04/13/2017, 19:36   #2

UMM not sure which pserver i use to hack last year
but if its intergy check this is the video for you

____
those videos help me alot to learn
Old 05/13/2017, 19:15   #3

If there is no memory check, just make your hacks with C++ or something else instead of using CE.