Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Needing DEV?

Discussion on Anyone Needing DEV? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Anyone Needing DEV?

Hello my name is Matthew I am currently 19 and im a DEV in Nemesis atm and GM in Elite Dekaron and i was wondering if anyone need me to do tests of skills and a event designer ive made my own maps including weapons, armors, and ect. Ive been playing dekaron about 3 to 4 years now so i hope someone will need a GM or a DEV in there dekaron private server. I wish to help on anything that the owner is needing like maps, skills, weapons, armor's, and rings. It isnt that hard well i hope someone will need help and i can test there server out and give them a rate. Ive helped so many people with there private server im currently applying for zandekaron dev/gm/mod atm to so i hope one of u guys will need me i will help u and get my friends to join u about 25 of them need a new private server to play on so that they can able to be the best players before anyone starts to really play. I will donate about $200$ a month maybe up to $300$ if lucky from elite dekaron and nemesis paying me atm. So add me on msn if u need me!

MSN:
Active on msn about half the day
Old 02/05/2011, 03:31   #2

Your not a developer on Nemesis LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Arent you the noob the used to beg for ****?
Old 02/05/2011, 06:26   #3

I didn't know nemesis hires hackers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicHacker2010 View Post
Hello i was wondering seeing if anyone played zandekaron and got past a 170 if so add me as friend on msn im i want to trade hacks or a 250 bagi naked for anything above a 170. If you do not play anymore and still know the account info i would still want it. I hope its a 170+ if so i will also trade hacks for it.

Oh cool, a dev that doesn't know how to read guides:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicHacker2010 View Post
All i want to do is Make a private server for myself till i go public i need sites to get files tho

There's many more quotes. Too lazy to go through them. Just click on his profile and "find all posts by user".