Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free coins ???

Discussion on Free coins ??? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free coins ???

Is there any way to bypass that "click vote button and get X ammout of coins" vote systems?

If u vote than u get blocked for 24h would be cool if there is a way to bypass it hmm.
Maybe with a proxy? any1 tested yet?
Old 11/07/2010, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 88
no
Old 11/07/2010, 23:10   #3

No there isnt. He save your IP and NAME in to a database. and checks every time when you try to vote. the only thing you can try is to look how far the website is secure.. you will see wonders that ppl cant secure he's website.....
Old 11/08/2010, 08:46   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
you can try multi accounting

EXAMPLE:
Lets say you have 3 pc's at you house, and your provider gives you 4 Dynamic ip addresses
and your not using a router but a hub/switch
you can create a account on all your pc's, that will give you 3 accounts with 3 different ip's
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2010, 10:14   #5

since 90% of servers don't bother learning about PHP/SQL before launching most of them can be easily injected through the votesystem

learn about SQL injection and Formdata manipulation and try it that way.

I'm not exactly going to explain it but google is full of answers about that subject
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2010, 20:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
since 90% of servers don't bother learning about PHP/SQL before launching most of them can be easily injected through the votesystem

learn about SQL injection and Formdata manipulation and try it that way.

I'm not exactly going to explain it but google is full of answers about that subject
u got any tuts?
any hint how to start? it even work?