Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEV's needed

Discussion on DEV's needed within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
DEV's needed

Ok well I am almost ready to release my client, but sadly im not getting enough time I need on my computer to finish everything.

Anyway I need about 1 or 2 maybe 3 devs depends.... to help me get this client secured and add a few more **** to it.

Please refrain from flaming my thread... I don't flame you don't flame me..

Anyway, you can apply here or PM me.
Old 09/20/2010, 17:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
What is there to entice people to be a dev?

features?
Old 09/21/2010, 03:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit™ View Post
Ok well I am almost ready to release my client, but sadly im not getting enough time I need on my computer to finish everything.

Anyway I need about 1 or 2 maybe 3 devs depends.... to help me get this client secured and add a few more **** to it.

Please refrain from flaming my thread... I don't flame you don't flame me..

Anyway, you can apply here or PM me.

if im not mistaken my brother said u can apply here no ask dumb questions an if u didnt know ur making a rep for urself cro90aka[Sneak]stop going around flaming post with dumb ****
Old 09/21/2010, 06:05   #4

hmmm

isnt this guy cake?

if he was my brother i dont think i would tell anyone . . . .
Old 09/21/2010, 07:13   #5

elite*gold: 280
wtf, what is this? flame my thread day? if your not applying please...gtfo