Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Quest Help] [NPC Help]

Discussion on [Quest Help] [NPC Help] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Quest Help] [NPC Help]

Been neglecting to ask help for the longest time, but I've finally reached a point where I have no choice, so I'll ask around here.

The main issue I have right now is properly fixing a few broken aspects of certain quests, or modifying the job of an npc, or creating an all new npc with a new job set.

But nevermind that... maybe help with this issue will help me solve the other questions as well. There are two quests on a server that I dev for that need fixing, and I'm not sure exactly where the problem is. My knowledge at the moment is limited mostly to CSV editting to fix most problems (childish work really... but sorry).

Here are a few images of what's wrong.

Oread's gate:

As you can see, the commands on the gate are broken. After you click the option to enter the gate, you are faced with this message. From what I can see, it's referencing a quest csv file (which is actually there, I checked) and a MessageIndex within that quest csv. However, I'm not sure exactly where it's getting that MessageIndex information from, or why the option is broken, revealing the text you see. All the correct jobs seem to be assigned in the npc.csv.

Problem #2:

Altar of Favnil:

Issue seems to similar to the Oread quest, except now there is NO option to click at all. Once again, proper jobs are assigned in the npc.csv, and the quest file is there, so I'm not sure exactly what is wrong, or what I'm missing.

Any clues as to what I should be looking at are much appreciated, or a finger to point me to the correct topic that would already have this answered.
Thanks
1 User