Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a lead gm,GM's,Graphic+video Artist,DEV's.

Discussion on Looking for a lead gm,GM's,Graphic+video Artist,DEV's. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/14/2010, 14:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
its not smart to add random persons ! this server will fail , sry
Old 08/14/2010, 15:51   #17

Can i apply as a GM my name is jhoan verzosa im 18 years old im in collage 2nd sem IT
i been a Staff 2private server and DEV 3months
Old 08/16/2010, 01:37   #18

umm ddecizi me and cheyster talked and i am 13 btw and he told me that he could try me i am a vgm not a gm so... and yes i can help ...
Old 08/18/2010, 00:21   #19

Quote:
Hello i would like to apply for GM.
I am 16 years old.My name is Razvan.I am from Romania.I am playing Dekaron/2moons over 4 years.I was GM on Style-Dekaron and MostWanted so i have experience with commands and other things which are related to GM.
I like to help people because they helped me too when i was ...let's say noob.
Well i think this is all i had to say about me ...if you still have questions PM or write here.
Waiting for an answer.
+1 For razvanbk i played with him and he is a trusted person ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for DEV's
02/05/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Like topic said we @ Redemption Dekaron are looking for 1 or 2 extra DEV's... Why? because even though we can do the files our selves.... we don't have much time due to school and other activities. Already have up to action fully working Just need another DEV or 2 to help develop more content for us while we're not around.
Need Dev's
05/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
hi, i creat my own dk pserver and i need help to put a7 things i can put 3 guy dev if they help to put a7 in my server pm mee if you have skype add: shotzinho22
need PRO dev's for pserver
05/24/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
looking for professional developers of an aion private server. we will offer $$$ (real life money)for services. [email protected] <--add at msn for more details.
Website/Graphic Artist for MMORPG Project
09/29/2009 - General Art - 2 Replies
I am writing this thread to get the attention of eager graphic artists with professional graphic skill level in site design. As I do not have the time to design by my own we are looking for a designer, we need to website designs as of current our project "eSRO" which is a private server for the online game "Silkroad Online". Our main business website to as in future we are hoping to offer services and expand to other online games. We are aiming for a professional level in look to almost...
Looking for dev's
09/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys little of you know me, so like name of post says i am loking devs and i dont need NOOBS!I know a lot of game coding and i am not looking for them and thats not my goal.So what i am looking for is ppl who are good with: -olly *assembly -c/c++ -sql I stoped my "visual dev ingame" my plan is making all new server with most stuff working get it almost to action 6.Till now i have finished quests almost of them working, doom df, mavric system.I will work further more and this is gona...