Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

private server stuff :D

Discussion on private server stuff :D within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
private server stuff :D

Alright I got some questions......
1.How can I add diffrent maps to the teleport choices?
2.How do I change the name of weapons?
3.How do I change the name of the shopkeepers?
4.How do I change the loading screen bar color?
5.If someone that try's to connect using the client files and hamachi, Do I have
to change the ip of my server to the ip of hamachi? Because it keep's saying
that they can't connect.
6.How do I change item prices in the shop's?
7.I sort of know how to change the loading screen logo but, is there any
hands on tutorial that explains it?

If these are to long to answer on here email me at
Please and thanks
Old 07/11/2010, 06:51   #2

dude stop making pserver, this is just not for you, all aswears you were questioning are in forum, if coan't even use search than really STOP MAKING PSERVER
Old 07/11/2010, 06:56   #3

stfu stupid ****.......
Old 07/11/2010, 08:00   #4

heres a link to answer all ur questions

Old 07/11/2010, 09:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikeyjones1 View Post
stfu stupid ****.......
Omg... You should be banned, always all questions that you write you can find by search button... But you don't know anything and prefer call others stupid?? So who you are?

Grow up kid and start use your brain... O_o
Old 07/11/2010, 09:37   #6

woah woah woah you do know this is elitepvpers.com right? notice the DE yah that means it isnt english. How bout you learn a little about the internet before flaming people who obviously know what they're talking about?
Old 07/11/2010, 09:49   #7

this is a international website u have no right to call others tat. btw guys this kid had already been banned once cos spamming forum. Seriously his too stupid to make his own sErver, so pls quit it. or dun ask stupid question here again. fk off pls..
Old 07/11/2010, 16:34   #8

lol smikey you will never learn will ya if you learn to read a bit you could figure it out but you to bissy asking every1 else to tell you how to do it thats why none of my gm/dev are willing to help ya. if you wana make a pserver do what the rest of us did !!! SEARCH - READ and maybe you will figure it out and if you dont then find somthing else that you can figure out like a word serach
Old 07/13/2010, 23:00   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
finally he was banned.
he asked me as well.. pms etc. begging me to help him. i said no, time is money, and i won't waste any of them with unknown people who beg for favors.
then he flamed me hard.. i just gave him a decent answer to his flaming message (without ME flaming him ) and then he freaked out
and he thinks that I'm American.. so he probably is Canadian or something. btw.. is my English so good that people actually think that I'm American? :-O